- Heaven & Earth Acupuncture12770 Lynnfield Drive
Parker, CO 80112720-255-8082
- 755 Maleta Ln, Unit202
Castle Rock, CO 80108
- Mon9:00 AM - 6:00 PMTue9:00 AM - 6:00 PMWedClosedThu9:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri9:00 AM - 6:00 PMSat9:00 AM - 2:00 PMSunClosed*By appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Self-care has become a trendy buzzword in the post-Covid era but the benefits to practicing regular self-care are undeniable. But first, let’s talk about what self-care is and what it isn’t. Self-care is taking steps to address your physical and emotional health needs to the best of your ability. Self-care is not being selfish or self-indulgent.
And nobody knows the importance of self-care better than moms. Yet moms are usually the first to put themselves at the bottom of the list in terms of self-care. But we don’t all have to be moms to have an overwhelming to-do list that depletes us mentally and physically. Just like a healthy diet and regular exercise, self-care is the next key to great physical and mental health.
The best part about self-care is that it includes a variety of activities that can range from exercise, yoga, hiking in nature, or bike riding, to quieter outlets like reading, meditation, prayer, or a warm bath. It really is up to you to determine what outlet is best for you. continue reading